DECORATING A MIRROR FRAME. DECORATE THE NURSERY. ANTIQUE DECORATION.
Decorating A Mirror Frame
- (mirror frames) (in mirror (optics))
- (decorate) make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; “Decorate the room for the party”; “beautify yourself for the special day”
- Make (something) look more attractive by adding ornament to it
- (decorate) deck: be beautiful to look at; “Flowers adorned the tables everywhere”
- Provide (a room or building) with a color scheme, paint, wallpaper, etc
- Confer an award or medal on (a member of the armed forces)
- (decorate) award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to; “He was decorated for his services in the military”
My Marzipan Mirror
One of the first things I did after returning home was to go to the local glass shop and have them cut and install a mirror, since the piece was just an empty frame when I bought it in Ecuador.
Who says nobody ever really uses the stuff they buy on their foreign travels . . . I bought this with one of my granddaughters in mind, but as is so often the case, I became too attached to part with it.
antique mirror and tiger portrait
Next came a copper and wood lamp from Goodwill, an iPod dock, and my pink ducky. I really like the new set up. I smile when I walk by it instead of feeling overwhelmed by the shelving. The lighting is also much better – the one overhead light doesn’t chase out the shadows as well.